07 Ghost Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community about 07 Ghost.

Low Broadband internet conection on Windows 7

sharecash

Low Broadband internet conection on Windows 7 Empty Low Broadband internet conection on Windows 7

Post  sharecash Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello,
    I have a problem with my Windows 7, i have broadband internet conection, it work fine on XP, if i try to download my drivers from Nvidia.com with windows HP,i download with 2-4 MB, if i try with Windows 7 the same site, the same download the speed is between 200-300 KB.
    I dont have any antivirus(only windows defender) firewall OFF, i just reinstaled my windows7 and didnt solved my problem.
    When windows is updating the internet speed is very good(windows updates downloaded 230 MB in less than 5 min) but in browsing the speed is very low, not only with internet explorer,i tryed chrome, firefox etc.
    i must wait 20 secounds just to load yahoo site in my browsing, i dont know what is blocking my network for other softwares.
    like i said the speed is so good when windows download updates, i tested my network cable on windows XP and the internet speed is good like i said, is something with Windows 7. does anybody can help me please to find a solution?

videopoker
    jouer au poker

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm